Persuasive Essay Topics On Environment: 10 Hot Questions
Writing about the environment should be something not only interesting but also fuels your passion of literary skills even in that person who has never loved writing. Every day, we interact with the environment in many different ways. For some, Mother Nature provides relaxation and so, they always heed to the call of environmental conservation at whatever cost. To others, the environment is what fuels human existence, without which the hot sun would scotch everything. On many ends, there are a thousand and one reasons why the environment is arguably the most important part of an ecosystem.
Simply defined as our surroundings, the environment is integrally blended with the very existence of humans and any other living things, on land, in water and on air. Well, being that environmental studies happen to be one of the areas students of higher learning can choose to specialize in, one ought to have a good grasp of all that entails it so that at end of the day, writing a good essay becomes easy. If say, you are assigned a persuasive topic writing task about environment, straightaway, what should come to your mind is crafting something that would convince in environment and perhaps the need to ensure is always conserved. With lots of papers and persuasive essays that have been crafted on the same, coming up with good topics should never be a hurdle. In order to help you get started, this post takes you through some persuasive topic on environment so read on for details. Further, you need to check this website which happens to be one of the best when it comes to finding great persuasive essay topics on things like environment.
- How to best can protect environment from flashfloods
- Why environmental conservation in important to animal and plant life
- Environment laws are not helping much is our surroundings against human encroachment. Discuss
- Refuse from homes are the main cause of river pollution
- Global warming is a caused by developed worlds. Justify this claim
- Modern farming methods has contributed to environmental degradation
- Vegans have no respect for plant life. How true is this claim?
- Farming chemicals and industrial wasters are biggest water and air polluters
- Overpopulation in urban areas largely contribute to pollution in cities
- Ignorance is a major cause for lack of proper environmental conservation programs
Looking for help with your essay? Get professional essay writing help online - Bestessayhelp.com - expert essay writers from US and UK.
20 Intriguing Persuasive Essay Topics About The Environment
The environment has been a hot button issue for over the last half century. As some new scientific evidence has pointed to human-caused pollution as being one of the primary reasons for environmental damage around the world, there are still a number of topics that have yet to be fully explored. Here are 20 intriguing topic ideas about the environment you can use for a persuasive essay:
- Do you believe that the deforestation and the environmental damage it causes is the worthwhile when compared to the economic benefits that come from it?
- Do you believe that hunting does more harm than good to the environment? What about over population of certain species?
- Should your school or community do more to encourage commuters to take alternative modes of transportation?
- Should supermarkets charge consumers extra for plastic bags as a means to encourage people to bring in their own reusable or recycled bags?
- What do you think people at your school can do to help people in poor regions of the world have enough clean drinking water?
- What are the dangers of tracking animals in the wild for sport, conservation, and scientific studies?
- Do you think first world countries around the globe are doing enough to reduce CO2 emissions?
- Do you think communities do enough about the dangers posed by nuclear power stations and their disposal of waste products?
- Do you think that if people were given vouchers from employers and state or local governments that they would switch to taking public transportation?
- Do you think company owners that have been found guilty of dumping toxic material improperly should face jail time?
- Do you think that city-wide recycling plans are making a great enough difference or are they merely costing tax-payers money?
- Why is it important not to throw hazardous household waste in the regular trash that goes straight to the dumpster?
- How do we change our carbon footprint? Is it too late or is the damage to earth’s environment still reversible?
- Do you think the United States should be doing more to end the reliance on non-renewable sources of energy such as gas?
- Do you think if littering had a bigger fine there would be less people breaking the law and more focused on cleaning up the community?
- Do you think that eco-tourism poses a threat to the protection of wildlife and wild areas? Will support for wildlife and wild areas suffer if people can’t visit?
- Why do you think people litter? Is it a bad habit that forms early in their life? Are they not motivated to clean up after themselves?
- Should more people become vegetarians or vegans in order to help the environment or is this idea not feasible?
- What will be the biggest environmental concerns of future generations? Will they face the same problem or will new threats arise?
- Do you think that car owners should pay more in taxes because of the environmental damage they through air pollution?